As you all know, Xender is a file sharing application with which you can share any huge seized files in seconds. In this digital age, such an application is a must to have in every gadget. The application Xender has been developed for smartphones and tablets. It can also be used in a windows operating system on a PC. The various versions of Xender are available for MAC, Windows, Android, iOS and windows phone, and blackberry.
Key Features of Xender Application
- Any type of file, photos, documents, music, videos, and even software applications can be shared between two or more devices at the same time
- Freeware application – so you can download and use it for free
- 300 times faster than Bluetooth
- The devices need not be connected through wire
- File transfer speed is up to 40 Mbps
- Files of all size ranges can be shared
- Almost every platform supports Xender
- Cross-platform transfer between your computer and android phone or an iPhone is possible
- User-friendly application
- You don’t need an Internet connection to transfer files
Vital Requirements for Xender PC Application
Xender for windows PC is HD capable. Intel processors already have Intel HD graphics capabilities. The system should have at least 2 or 4 GB RAM. It is easily available nowadays because 4 GB RAM is a minimum configuration now. You don’t need to check the configuration if you already have a dedicated graphics card.
An Android emulator which is required to download and install Xender on Windows, for which your PC should have:
- A framework of minimum 2GB RAM
- High Graphics Card
- C Drive must have free storage space of 5 to 6 GB
Download Xender for PC
The only way to use Xender application on PC is to use it by installing in any emulator software or through the Xender Web application. An emulator is a virtual machine that runs the Android operating system which is then used to install Xender for PC. The virtual platform used is known as an emulator.
- First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your pc.
- Next sign in using Google account in play store.
- From there, search Xender and install it in the emulator.
You can now use Xender for PC.
There are many different emulators available online using which you can install and use Xender on PC. In the below-mentioned methods to use Xender on PC, I’ve covered two methods using the emulators. You may also try out Hike for PC
- No need to download or install anything in your system
- You can simply connect your device to a PC and carry out wireless file sharing.
- Lost connectivity while transferring files is not experienced through Xender Web.
- The technique is completely browser based.
Steps to be followed to use Xender Web:
- Open Xender application on the smartphone or on the device from which you wish to share files
- Look for the plus sign and click it. It is usually at the bottom right corner
- Click on the Wi-Fi hotspot option, which will turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot on your smartphone
- The app redirects to a page where we find an IP address (this IP address will be entered in the browser of the PC on which you wish to receive files)
- Connect PC to the hotspot
- Open the browser on the PC and go to this http://web.xender.com/ URL
- Scan the QR code using your Android or iOS mobile
- Once the PC detects the application, a dialogue box appears; click “Accept” to begin file sharing
The steps to be followed to install Bluestacks and Xender for PC:
- Download Bluestacks by going to this URL https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Run the .exe file
- Once the Bluestacks installer opens; click the install button to install the software on your PC
- Now sign into the software using your Google ID
- Search for Xender in the search menu and select the appropriate software and click install
- Once installed, Xender is ready for use on your PC
It offers a virtual SD card, thereby consuming less memory. The steps to be followed to install YouWave and Xender for PC:
- Download the YouWave software by going to this URL https://youwave.com/
- Run the .exe file to successfully install YouWave on your PC
- If prompted to buy the software, choose the free trial option to continue
- After installation is complete, launch the YouWave software
- From within the software, launch browser application and search for Google Play Store
- Use the search bar to search for Xender
- Once found, install the application
That’s it! You can use the Xender application now on PC using any of the above-mentioned methods.
Xender for PC currently has more than 500 million users with 100 million files being transferred daily. Recently a media player has been updated which allow us to play music and video files directly from within the app. So thus having this application installed in both your mobile and PC is very much important if you are someone who transfers files frequently in your day-to-day routine.