Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers
As we all aware that Lenovo is the most popular company especially for Laptops and Computers. Nowadays they have started making mobile phones that are loved by most of the people. As they launch mobile phones at very low cost, people are too much attracted to it. Recently Lenovo launched many smartphones including Lenovo K3 Note, K6 Power, A6000, A7000, Vibe k5 and many other mobiles that were loved too much by people. For Rooting, flashing or for any other purpose, all Android Phones requires Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers. It allows the users to connect their smartphone to the computer. You can easily access your mobile phone data on PC with the help of Lenovo drivers. You can easily send data or transfer files between your smartphone and PC using Lenovo Smart Assistant.
Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers for Windows
Lenovo PC Suite is available for all models of Lenovo Smartphones. Lenovo Drivers must be required when you want to Install Custom Recovery on your smartphone. Here, I will explain How to Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 PC. I have also explained the tutorial to connect your smartphone to PC using the Lenovo USB Drivers. Before proceeding to the guide, check some advantages of Lenovo USB Drivers and PC Suite.
Advantages of Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers:
- Easily Upgrade the Version of your Android Phone.
- Root your Android Device
- You can Install Custom ROM on your smartphone.
- Use your smartphone as a modem for your PC.
- Transfer files between PC and Smartphone.
So, these were the main benefits of Lenovo USB drivers and PC Suite. Now, proceed to the steps to download Lenovo USB Drivers and PC suite for Windows. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all download Lenovo PC Suite Software on your PC.
- Install PC Suite for Lenovo on your PC.
- Open the PC Suite Software and Connect your smartphone via USB cable.
- Click on Browse Device Option.
- Select your device model and series from the dropdown list.
- It will redirect to the USB driver download page for your device. Download USB Driver for your Lenovo device from there.
- Scroll down, and download Lenovo Smart Assistant for your PC from the list.
In this way, you can easily download and install Lenovo USB Drivers and PC Suite for your device. You can now connect any Lenovo smartphone to your PC. This software is compatible with Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 and Windows XP. Don’t worry about the size of the software, It’s just 5.7 MB in size. If you don’t know how to use Lenovo PC suite, please write a comment below.
So, This was the complete guide to Download Lenovo PC Suite and USB Drivers for Windows PC. You can now connect your Lenovo devices to your computer with the help of Lenovo Smart Assistant. If you have any query, please comment below.