In this Article, I am here with a Whatsapp hidden Trick in which I will tell you How to Hide Whatsapp Images from Gallery on Android or iPhone. Smartphones are widely used by many people because of its amazing features like Camera, Music, and Internet Connectivity. Many people use them for accessing the internet to connect with others on various social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. So, this article is about How to Hide Whatsapp Photos from Gallery in Android or you can say How to Secure Whatsapp Images from Gallery without any app. Don’t forget to check our best collection of Boys DP Images
Whatsapp is the most trending and popular app of this time because of its amazing and smooth features. Every smartphone user loves to use Whatsapp on his/her phone. There are lots of messenger apps available on play store but some of them are very slow and not have Free Calling, Video Calling and other features like Whatsapp. We use Whatsapp for chatting with our friends, group chats with our friends. We also share our Images and receive images from different friends and groups. We have also shared an article on WhatsApp Group Names
All the Whatsapp images appear with our regular images in the gallery. Sometimes we receive such Photos or images that we don’t want to appear in the gallery. In this situation, we need to Hide Whatsapp Images from Gallery. So, if you also don’t want the images to appear the Whatsapp images in the gallery, this article is really helpful for you. Because in this article I’m going to explain How to Hide Whatsapp Images from Gallery in Android or iPhone. You can also read our article about GBWhatsApp
How to Hide Whatsapp Images from Gallery in Android ?
1) First of all open File manager app on your Android phone. If you don’t have file manager app download it. There are lots of file manager app available in Play Store. If you are confused, Download ES file explorer here
2) Now open WhatsApp folder and Goto Media Folder.
3) Now you will see WhatsApp Images in Media Folder. Long Press on WhatsApp Images folder and rename it
4) Long Press on WhatsApp Images folder and rename it with .WhatsApp Images
5) You have done your job, Now you can’t see any Whatsapp images in your gallery.
This is the easiest method to Hide Whatsapp images from gallery in Android phone. If this method is not working for you, don’t worry I’ll tell you another way to Hide Whatsapp images. You may also like Latest Whatsapp DP Collection
How to Hide Whatsapp Photos from Gallery – Alternate Method
1) First of all, you need to follow all the steps of above method. If the above method is not working, then
2) If the above method is not working, then open .WhatsApp Images
3) Create a new folder in .WhatsApp Images and name it .nomedia
4) Now save the folder and you are done. You have successfully hidden Whatsapp images from the gallery. Now no one can see your Whatsapp images in your Phone’s gallery.
5) If you are still getting Whatsapp Images in your gallery then clear cache of gallery app.
6) To clear cache of gallery app, go to Settings » Applications and find gallery app.
7) After clicking the gallery app, click on Clear Cache as shown in below image.
Conclusion: This is the article, How to Hide Whatsapp Images from Gallery in Android Phone. I hope you understand this article well. Using this method you can Hide Whatsapp Photos and prevent them from appearing in your Phone’s Gallery. Well, If you have any query related this article, please drop a comment below. I will be glad to help you. Thank you so much for reading this article…