Microsoft Word Document (.docx) was launched in 2007, is the extension file of the MS Word. Microsoft Word is the well-known and one of the best Word Processor. In our today’s article, we will discuss How to Convert PDF to Docx Word Document file.
Nowadays, PDF has become the most widely shared document file. People prefer sending PDF documents as they are very easy to share. But, if you need to make any changes in PDF file, it may be tough. Although, you can use any PDF Editor but you will not get all the features which you get in MS Word. So, you should just convert PDF to Docx to make editing from the Microsoft Word.
How to Convert PDF to Docx Word Document?
It’s very easy to convert a PDF document file into Word Document file. There are so many free online PDF converters are available which can do your task. I have mentioned some of them and guided through the steps to use them. So, let’s see How to Convert PDF to Docx Word Document File. We have also shared How to Recover Deleted Files from Hard Drive?
1. PDF to Word Converter: PDF Online
This is the best online tool to convert any PDF document file to Word Document. You just need to upload the PDF format document file which you want to convert. But, it allows you to convert any .pdf format document with some limited size. You can download its software to remove the limits. Here, the steps are given to use this document converter website.
- Firstly, open browser on your PC and visit this link – http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf-to-word-converter/
- Now click on “Upload a file to convert…” button which you can see on the page.
- It will start processing, you need to wait for some time.
- When the process will complete, you can download your converted Word Document (.docx) file.
2. Zamzar.com: Convert PDF to Word Document
This is the another best website where you can convert PDF to Word, Word to PDF and so many other files online. You will be required to upload the file which you want to convert, on their website. You will get your file converted through the mail.
- Firstly, you need to visit this website – https://www.zamzar.com
- Now, you will get an option to upload a file. Click on “Choose files…” and browse the file.
- Select the file which you want to convert and then enter your email address in the next field.
- The click on the “Convert” button from the next tab. You will receive a mail with the converted file.
- At last, open your mail inbox and download the converted .docx format file.
3. Convert PDF to Docx using Google Docs
If you don’t prefer using the above websites, you can use Google Docs to convert any PDF file into .docx Word document file. If you want more security, then you should use this method rather than the websites that I have shared in the above section. Google Docs doesn’t come with any official feature to convert PDF document file to Docx Word file. But, you can do it by using the trick that I am going to tell you in this section.
- At first, visit Google Docs on your PC browser.
- You will be required to login your Gmail Id. to access Google Docs. Login with Gmail if you are not logged in automatically.
- Now, click on the “Folder” icon (as shown is below SS)
- Goto the “Upload” section and then click “Select a file from your computer” button.
- Browse the which you need to convert and then click ‘Open’ and upload the file.
- After the file uploads, you will get the preview in the new tab.
- Now, click on the ( ⋮ ) 3-dots from the above and select ‘Organise’ and then click ‘My Drive’.
- You will get the uploaded PDF file on Google drive. Right-click on the file and then go to ‘Open With’ and Select Google Docs.
- If you don’t get any Google Docs option then click on ‘+ Connect more apps‘ and search for Google Docs. Then click on ‘Connect’.
- The file will be opened with Google Docs. Now, Click on ‘File’ and select ‘Download as’. After that, click on ‘Microsoft Word (.docx).
- Your file will be started downloading in .docx format.
So, these were the website from which you can convert a PDF file to Word Document online. You can now edit any PDF file smoothly on Microsoft Word Software.
PDF is the most shared document file, but it’s not easy to edit this format file. That’s why most of the people want to convert PDF file to Word Document. So, This was our article in which I have shared H0w to Convert PDF to Docx Word Document File. I hope this helped you and solved your problem. You also don’t need to download or purchase any software. You can use the method online for free, just enjoy. If you have any question, just ask in the comment section.